The Ameda Manual breast pump is a single pump with a handle designed to reduce muscle fatigue. This pump is a great solution for on-the-go pumping or shorter pumping sessions to supplement an electric pump. The Ameda Manual breast pump comes with a carrying case, so commuting with your pump is discreet and easy.
Ameda Manual Breast Pump
- All parts are BPA/DEHP free
- Manual pumps allow you to control the speed and suction of your pumping session
- Ergonomic handle design helps you mimic the unique nursing pattern of your baby
- Swivel grip handle reduces muscle fatigue while pumping
- This pump comes with one breast shield size, but Ameda offers 6 sizes for optimal comfort
- Small tote bag allows for portability
- This pump comes with 2 sets of accessory sample packs to help you get started
This Pump is Perfect For…
Stay-at-Home Moms — Pumps without rechargeable batteries or alternative power options are best for moms planning to stay at home to breastfeed. Hands-free breast pumps allow moms to complete household tasks while pumping or taking care of their other children; Hospital-grade breast pumps are heavier than many other pumps and are designed for stationary use in most cases.
- (2) Valves
- (1) 25mm breast shields
- (2) 5 oz. bottles with tight sealing lids
- Manual breast pump adapter
- (2) Sample packs of NoShow Premium Disposable Nursing Pads
- (2) Sample packs of Store’N Pour Milk Storage Bags
- Tote bag for storage and travel
- User manual
What to Look Out For
Manual breast pumps do not need a power source to operate, which allows you to pump nearly anywhere. Many moms report a lack of suction and fatigued hands while using their manual breast pumps.
|Feature||Ameda Manual Breast Pump|
|Type of System||Manual|
|Type of Display||n/a|