The Ameda Platinum Breast Pump is a hospital-grade pump designed for use in clinical settings. This pump uses a rhythmic wave form to mimic your baby’s natural feeding patterns, which is proven to be effective in increasing milk production. This is the only Ameda pump featuring VacuSense Technology to provide optimal suction while pumping. You can easily change the speed and suction settings with three LCD screens and menus.
Ameda Platinum Breast Pump
- BPA free
- Easily adjust speed and suction levels
- Higher speeds help start milk flow while lower speeds express more milk
- Waveform suction technology mimics your baby’s natural feeding patterns
- VacuSense technology monitors double or single pumping along with other environmental factors to deliver the most consistent suction possible. The pump receives and releases signals every half second to ensure that the environment is constantly being monitored
- Speed range: 30-80 cycles per minute
- Suction levels: 30-250mmHg
- Airlock Protection uses a barrier to prevent backflow from entering the tubing. This unique closed system avoids bacteria and mold buildup
- Weighs 12 lbs.
- Easily attach this pump to the Ameda trolley in clinical settings
- Three LCD screens and soft touch control panels allow you to select your favorite pumping settings, even at night
- A timer that reminds you when it’s time to pump again
- Bottle holder can be used to hold breast milk bags or shields
This Pump is Perfect For…
Stay-at-Home Moms — Pumps without rechargeable batteries or alternative power options are best for moms planning to stay at home to breastfeed. Hands-free breast pumps allow moms to complete household tasks while pumping or taking care of their other children; Hospital-grade breast pumps are heavier than many other pumps and are designed for stationary use in most cases.
As a multi-user hospital-grade pump, it is intended to be used with the pre-packaged Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System. Collection kits should not be shared for sanitation purposes. This kit includes:
- (2) Diaphragms
- (4) Valves
- (2) Tubing
- (2) Adapter caps
- (1) White connector for single or dual pumping
- (2) 25mm breast shields
What to Look Out For
As a hospital-grade pump, it is not as portable and weighs more than other pumps. This pump is best used at home or in a hospital setting.
|Feature||Ameda Platinum Breast Pump|
|Type of System||Closed|
|Type of Display||3 display screens|
|Timer||Yes & Automatically shuts off
after 60 minutes