The Medela Symphony features a hygienic closed system and uses 2-phase technology to help you begin your pumping cycle and produce more milk in less time.
Medela Symphony Breast Pump
- Hospital-grade pumps are preferred by many moms — the closed system maintains clean tubing
- A membrane within the pump prevents backflow
- 2-Phase Expression technology is very similar to your baby’s natural nursing style
- The Stimulation phase pumps quickly to begin milk expression
- The Expression phase follows with slower and stronger pumping to encourage maximum milk production
- You can easily return to the Stimulation mode while in the middle of the Expression mode. This feature adds convenience and helps you feel more comfortable and in control while pumping
- By placing the pumping kit on or off your breast, you can easily switch between single or double pumping
- Vacuum suction range: 50-250mmHg
This Pump is Perfect For…
Stay-at-Home Moms — Pumps without rechargeable batteries or alternative power options are best for moms planning to stay at home to breastfeed. Hands-free breast pumps allow moms to complete household tasks while pumping or taking care of their other children; Hospital-grade breast pumps are heavier than many other pumps and are designed for stationary use in most cases.
- (1) Bottle stand
- (1) Protector for card/cord
- Power: 100-240V – 50-60Hz .5A
- DC Power: 12V DC (25W)
- (1) Symphony 2.0 program card
- (1) Quick start card
What to Look Out For
This pump does not have a rechargeable battery so it will require an outlet or DC power option. Because of this, the Symphony is not as portable as other breast pumps. This is a great option if you intend to stay at home to pump.
|Feature||Medela Symphony Breast Pump|
|Type of System||Closed|
|Type of Display||n/a|
|AC Adaptor||Yes (9 volt)|