The BeBe Au Lait Pillow and Slipcover are a comfortable solution to latch problems. Choose to use the waist strap or not with the pillow for as snug fit. The pillow has a soft side and firm side to accommodate different babies and moms.
Bebe Au Lait Nursing Pillow
- Pillow puts baby at the correct height to help them latch better
- A padded waist strap (44 inches) keeps the pillow in place
- Not interested in using a waist strap? Tuck the strap into the built-in pocket
- Open shape allows moms of all shapes and sizes to use the pillow
- Featuring a soft side and a firm size, moms can choose the size that works best for them and their baby
- Outside pockets are perfect for accessories like wipes or burp cloths
- Bebe Au Lait pillow
- Bebe Au Lait slipcover pattern of your choice
What to Look Out For:
- This nursing pillow doesn’t “grow with baby” like the Boppy pillow does.