The Hygeia Two-Hand Manual pump was designed to be a portable option for busy moms while retaining the comfort of the brand’s hospital-grade pumps. The two-hand pump features a vacuum regulator with strength controls so you can customize pumping to match your needs. An automatic release at the end of each pump provides comfort. This pump is compatible with the Hygeia EnDeare breast pump, as well.
Hygeia Two-Hand Manual Breast Pump
- BPA/DEHP free
- Vacuum regulator
- Suction and speed adjust to preference
- Pull of the pump mimics your baby’s natural nursing pattern
- Designed for a direct flow from the breast shield to milk container for maximum hygiene
- One-piece valve system
- Few parts make for easy assembly and cleaning
- Compatible with EnDeare breast pump
- Lightweight at only 1 lb.
- Eco-friendly Hygeia recycling program: Hygeia’s No Pumps in Dumps program strives to reduce the ecological footprint by properly recycling used breast pumps. When you are finished using your pump, or don’t need it anymore, you can ship it to Hygeia and they recycle the pump for you. This greatly reduces the number of breast pumps that end up in landfills yearly
This Pump is Perfect For…
Moms on-the-go — This is a perfect option for moms who plan to be out and about and will need to pump. The breast pump is lightweight and is easily stored in a briefcase or carrying bag.
- (1) Duckbill valve
- (1) 27mm breast shield
- (1) 4 oz. bottle
- Poly bag
- User manual
What to Look Out For Manual pumps are popular among busy moms who need a portable option. If you are pumping frequently during the day, a manual pump can be taxing. This style of pump is best for occasional pumping or as a supplement for an electric pump.