The Medela Freestyle is an excellent option if you’re planning to pump at home or work. This lightweight option with a convenient drawstring bag makes commuting with your pump simple and discreet. The pump also comes standard with two breast shield sizes so you will feel comfortable while pumping.
Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA-free
- This pump comes with a drawstring bag that conveniently carries your pump, bottles and accessories
- As a smaller pump, it can easily be brought to work
- Double electric pumping helps express more milk in less time
- Two sizes of PersonalFit breast shields included for comfort
- The digital display features a memory button to save your favorite pumping settings, a timer to stay on track with pumping and a backlit screen for nighttime
- This pump utilizes Medela’s 2-Phase pumping technology. The Stimulation phase prompts milk flow while the Expression phase pumps milk quickly. These two settings are similar to your baby’s natural nursing habits
- The Maximum Comfort Vacuum setting used in the Expression phase produces more milk in less time
This Pump is Perfect For…
Working Moms — This is a lightweight breast pump, ideal for moms who commute to and from work. Manual, battery-powered and many electric pumps allow for discreet pumping during the work day.
- (1) Double pumping kit includes: (2) breast shield bodies, membranes, back caps and (1) set of tubing
- (2) 24mm PersonalFit breast shields
- (2) 27mm PersonalFit breast shields
- (2) 5 oz. (150ml) milk storage containers
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) AC adaptor
- (1) Drawstring bag
- User instructions
What to Look Out For
The drawstring bag is perfect for this lightweight pump with minimal accessories. However, a cooler bag would have to be purchased separately and won’t be able to fit in the drawstring bag easily.